1. Where are your stores located?
You can find our nearest stores here.
2. What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm GMT+7,
1. Who do you manufacture jewelry products with?
We only use products from RJC certified manufactures. For more clarification on what RJC certified manufactures are, please click here.
2. Do you offer insurance and warranty for your product?
We believe in the quality of our products and thereby offering a free lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects on all our products. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe your product might be defected. If an issue is found, we will immediate repair the product for you.
Jewelry products not covered in the warranty:
• The discoloration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
• Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear.
• Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a gemstone to fall out.
• The loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
3. Where can I find information on sustainability?
To read more about how Beauty Diamond is approaching jewelry in a mindful way and creating a more sustainable future, please visit our “Sustainability section” on our site.
1. Which after-care assistance do you offer?
2. Do you offer jewelry size adjustments?
Yes, we are able to adjust within 3 sizes(Kindly note that some designs do not allow for adjustments. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.